Monday, Monday

 Still feeling a little iffy.  Kind of a head cold that is sneaking into my shoulders.  Still, I got a Starbucks caramel spice apple juice today, so that was helpful.

My Bookish treat today was

washi tape.  I wouldn't have known that without the collage tutelage of my Twinster.  

Therapy, then took my car to the dealership today.  One of my tires keeps sending low pressure messages, so I wanted to be sure there's not a leak.  There's a lot of semi-long-distance driving coming up, and I wanted to have it checked out.  They couldn't find a puncture, so I've no idea what's up.

Football tonight.  Tennessee Titans, my hometown team.  Over the weekend, my favorite Titan of all --- Frank Wycheck --- died.  I imagine there'll be something honoring him.

Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
Changes in temperature can affect the air pressure on the tires. Or changes in elevation but I don't think it's that.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .