Madness

Briton seems hale and hearty today.  I took him to retrieve his car from the library, and we had a pleasant conversation.  The fainting is so confounding.

The library is near Michaels, so I girded myself for going there for one (one) skein of DMC floss.  The Christmas tree of hearts takes lots of green.  I walked quickly and determinedly to the back of the store, then reversed course for the checkouts.  Three shoppers with full carts were ahead of me, but behind me was a man with a tree topper.  He and I became "friends" over our slim pickings.  He had family shopping at Hobby Lobby;  he said he couldn't take all that.

Proud of myself for my speed and efficiency, I walked next door to treat myself to sugar cookies from Fresh Market.  They have lots of Christmas goodies that I'll go back and pore over another day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .