If I Ask for VapoRub, You Know I'm Serious

Am I getting a little sick?  Will you feel my forehead?  Look at my throat?  Make me some tea?  

This week is an unusually busy one for me.  Places to go, things to take care of every day but one.  One of those things is going back to the dentist for a check of the abutment and, hopefully, setting up the appointment for the crown to be placed.

I have spent the weekend kind of curled up on the couch.  I finished the Gregory Peck biography, which wasn't all that good.  More biographies of his films than of him.  When he was quoted, though, I could hear his voice.  (You're hearing it now, aren't you?)

On to "Q" and

Speaking of writing, my Bookish advent reiterates something I posted about a while back:
A little book to write important words in.

Comments

Dee said…
I read that Anna Quinlan book.

I rarely have read any of the books bloggers post, so this was a little exciting for me today. LOL

Hope you are NOT getting sick. Although, there seems to be a lot of crud going around right now.
Kim in Oregon said…
I love that little book!
Do not get sick. Really. And I can no longer use Vapo Rub since I break out in a horrible rash using it (which I never used to).
Feel better.
Do not get sick though.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .