Day of the Animals

A trip to Hannah's today, to help her put up her Christmas tree and pick up around her apartment a bit.  That meant seeing Nellie 

and Theo
and Look-How-Big-She-Is-Now Chopper.
This is the best photo I could get of her, and caught her kind of mid-wink.  She's so very pretty, and, according to my Cat Scanner app, a Snowshoe.  Hopefully, I'll get more and better pictures Monday.

Twinnie and I have been conversing for a couple of days about this beauty.
Again, Hannah plays a role.  She sent this photo a couple of days ago asking, "Do you want a baby for Christmas?"  A co-worker was trying to place her.  I've been mulling it over ever since, sharing the photo with Kim because this girl looks so much like her Scout.  Ultimate Karmic Twinness.

It turns out that she's Dogo Argentino, a breed that grows pretty large.  They're good with other dogs if they've been raised with them from puppies.  They should, however, not live with cats.  So, I can't give her a home.  I certainly hope someone else can.


Comments

Dee said…
That pup sure would be a temptation. But "no cats" would be a no go for me too. Hope she gets a happy home for Christmas.
Kim in Oregon said…
As you know, I do think she is gorgeous and will hopefully go to a wonderful home where she will romp and play and be her best Dogo self!

Thanks for the kitty pictures!

Merry Christmas to you and Hannah and Briton!

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .