I'm All Over the Place Today

I should hope so.


In the song, whose name is B-I-N-G-O --- the farmer or the dog?

Sadly, I'm still having a lot of post-fall pain.  Yesterday was the worst day yet.  It's interesting: the pain is following the way I landed.  Left arm, left hip/tailbone, right hip/tailbone, right arm.  I don't know why the right side is so unbelievably uncomfortable unless it's because of overcompensating when my left side was worse.  Sadly, I'm dipping into my dental meds for relief.

How is yarn bound by dye lots, but DMC flosses are always the same?

All the candy stuff lately reminded me of Little Briton's version of the Kit-Kat jingle;
Give me a break
Give me a break
Break me off a piece that's bigger than yours.













Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
Is that even possible? Aren't all Kitkat pieces the same?
Feel better soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .