Friday, September 1, 2023

Trying to Stay Calm

Even though I was told three times by two different people at AT&T that my new router was going to be here yesterday, it didn't arrive until late this afternoon.  I've gotten my TV back, but can't get my desktop to work.  Thankfully, I can connect to some of the Internet with this (my Kindle) or my phone.  Still, there are some things on the desktop that I genuinely need to get to.

Also, football season here starts tomorrow.  I've made my stance on home games quite clear in the past.



3 comments:

Dee said...

Hope you can get it worked out.

Mine better work when the Eagles are on next week or there will be hell to pay for someone at Verizon.

Kim in Oregon said...

Ooof. Do you know a 14 year old who could come fix this for you?

kmkat said...

I'll send my younger son, the computer support guru, ASAP. Although he lives in Minneapolis, that's not so far away, is it?

Nice Day

Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today.   First stop:  H Mart .  Completely overwhelming.  We stuck to pre-packaged thin...