These Went Well Today

The absolutely perfect amount of dip on almost all my tortilla chips at lunch.

The advent calendar I ordered arrived.

The Vandy football game is being televised.  (Watching as I type.)  

My nail polish is on point.

I'm making good progress on Fiona Hill's book.

These Went Badly Today

A third day with a broooooootal headache.  Thursday and yesterday, I managed to get it under control after a while, but nothing's working today.

My put-the-pieces-together mojo is gone.  I finished the solid sleeve for the two-sided sweater, but haven't felt like finishing the thing.  (Blame the headache, probably.)

  

                                    


Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
Headaches are the worst.
kmkat said…
Hoping that head ache is long gone. Love your nail polish color -- I may go for that one next!

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .