All About Old Books

 Like, I'm guessing, many of you, I love old books.  Used books.  It's such fun to scrabble through shelves or stacks and find goodies.  Like these:

Torn covers I figured I'd use in collages, found at a thrift store.  They've been resting on my nightstand for a few days.  It may become one of those deals where something stays in one place long enough that it would feel weird to have it moved somewhere else.

In another book, this was used as a bookmark:


A membership card with lots of information I assume shouldn't be posted.  Just interesting, thinking about whose hands have held these books and where these books have been.



Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
Someone right now is trying to get a massage and is pawing through their gym bag saying "I knew I had it in here somewhere"

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .