Another Random Round

 Last night, a really intense thunder/lightning storm rolled through here and knocked out the power for a bit.  I got the nearest candles out, and for a while, this house smelled like an interesting combination of stroopwaffel, autumn wreath, and anti-headache aromatherapy.  

Briton has gotten me into "Yellowjackets."   I'm seven-and-a-half episodes into Season One.  If any of you have seen it, we can discuss if you'd like.

The yarn I wound up Sunday night is Cloudborn Fibers fingering in Black Raspberry.  You know I love speckled/confetti yarn.  It is destined to be a feather and fan scarf.  (🤞).  Fingers crossed because though feather and fan is a pattern I like, I sometimes lose the rhythm and the count of the stitches.

Comments

kmkat said…
When our boys were kids they thought power outages -- a not-infrequent occurrence in summer -- was a treat created just for them. Candles! Flashlights for everyone! hide and seek in the darkest part of the house!
Bridget said…
Yellowjackets is insane! But in the best way possible.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .