Teeth

 It's a long story, so I shan't bore you.  Let's just say my one tooth crown needs reshaping, one cavity needs filling and a broken tooth needs. . . We'll see "when we get in there."

Kim is being rained on, y'all.


Let's see if this can cheer us up.  Hannah gave me the Grogu*, I put him next to Master Yoda, and it looks very much like the elder is rather tickled by the younger's predicament.



*I don't like the name, but I realize it's incorrect to call him "Baby Yoda."  I'm trying to stay ahead of the critics.

Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
I hope all the teeth stuff goes easily.
Dee said…
Tooth-wise ..... similar situation here. Not fun. Previous dentist's fault. Not a happy person right now about that. Good luck with YOUR situation.

I always called "baby" Yoda ..............the Child. I don't know where I heard it, but that's how it is. LOL

kmkat said…
I am a total wuss about dental pain. Give me lots of novocaine and lots more nitrous oxide. I hope your experience is as good as it can be. May be think of it as an excuse to live on malts and other things that can be sucked up through a straw.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .