Simple

 (The impulse is to talk about current breaking news, but I suspect most of you can correctly guess my reaction to it.  So we'll move on.)

What I have discovered about myself as a collager is that I prefer simplicity.  Yes, I can get into covering an area with ephemera (a word collaging has added to my vocabulary), but I'm liking this:

 I put a sticker of a cat and a sticker of a frame on a piece of paper, and the more I looked at it, the done-er I was.

This
is not what I had in mind for this picture of a leaf.  Yet, when I ran over the veins with a green marker, I didn't want to go ahead with my idea.  I'm amazed at how 3D this looks.  Very cool.

Oh, and I'm still knitting.  Remember the Wingspan wrap?  I had come to the end of the second ball of the purple yarn, went to get the third to finish things off, and couldn't find it.  Where did I put that yarn?  I still can't find it.  So I cast on for a sweater.  As one does.


Comments

Dee said…
The leaf is really pretty.

Looks like my white hosta!
Kim in Oregon said…
LURVING the kitten.
kmkat said…
I am admiring your simplicity collages. Lovely! (Also, I like "doner" as a word.)

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .