Friday, June 2, 2023

Kinda

 This is kinda my workspace.  Well, my den workspace.  I've another in the kitchen, but it is not photo-worthy just now.  I'm not too sure this one is, to be honest.

X-acto knife and cutting board, for trimming collage things.  Bread machine cookbook, because I'm beginning to get in the baking mood.  Yarns used to make a soon-to-be big brother some toys.  Pens and scissors.  Pet comb in case anyone comes near enough for me to use it.  Lotion, which I must always, always have close.  Assorted collaging papers.  Nail polish.  Washi tape.

Let me tell you about the washi tape holder.  I made another trip to a thrift store to find something to keep the tape on/in, and after almost giving up, I saw a tall candle holder.  It had a removable glass part that held the candle itself, and it dawned on me that taking the glass piece out and turning the legs part upside down would give me three tall storage spindles.  Yay me!  And yay Twinnie for starting my tape collection!

2 comments:

kmkat said...

Clever you!

Kim in Oregon said...

Love your washi tape dispensers!!

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...