Just like you can color your own yarn (thank you, Kool-Aid), you can stain your own craft paper. You are "supposed" to use either coffee or black tea. I don't drink either, so improvisation it was.
Saturday, June 10, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day Four and Actual TNT
I have to go with an answer by default on today's query. Would you rather ...remember every little detail of every day of your life OR ....
-
Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today. First stop: H Mart . Completely overwhelming. We stuck to pre-packaged thin...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...




1 comment:
Shocked that you're using a precious DP!
I've heard avocado (skins maybe?) work well.
Post a Comment