What's in the Bag

The library book sale here wound up today, meaning that for $10, you could buy as many books as you could fit into a paper grocery sack. 

I scored right away:

Just these four books are worth the ten dollars, wouldn't you say?  This is every knitting book they had.  I'll mention that that's Master Yoda looking over them.

Generally, book sales like these have things I want, even on the last day, as my interests are crafting, biography/memoir, and non-fiction.  Oh, and coffee table books.  I'm big on nice coffee table books.  Novels, mysteries, romances, et al, are very well-picked-over by Day 3 of the sale.  There's not much elbow room at those tables, but I'm kinda skating around with no problems.

Also made a stop at Michael's while I was out.  You see, my remarkable Twinnie is helping me tiptoe into collaging, and I wanted to get a feel for the supplies.

THERE'S SO MUCH!

I'm feeling more than a little overwhelmed.  Still, it will be fun, no doubt.

Comments

Rajani Rehana said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dee said…
You scored pretty well.

The library sale here is an ongoing thing --- shelves in the lobby. I have never found any craft books.

Now down where my son lives .............THEY have a book sale. It was fabulous. Not many craft books, but a whole slew of great cookbooks.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .