Friday, April 28, 2023

New Things

The books being delivered to me of late have been from Thriftbooks, which I have discovered is a very good place for finding knitting books.  This one, from 1968, has been a delightful surprise.


Some of you may know it, but it's new to me.  It's mostly stitch patterns, with occasional instructions for using the stitches in clothing.  Probably 90% to 95% of the patterns I have never seen before, at least not with these names.  Like so:

I especially like the Harrison Cable, because the cable looks either embossed or debossed.

One more.

You know who you are.  😉

2 comments:

Dee said...

I agree. Harrison cable is unique and beautiful.

Bridget said...

Hm. why does Bridget look like a BIG MOUTH???

hahahahaha!

Nice Day

Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today.   First stop:  H Mart .  Completely overwhelming.  We stuck to pre-packaged thin...