Monday, March 27, 2023

Yes, I Know

 I know where Covenant School is in Nashville.  I know precisely where it is;  I used to work around the corner. 

The "Nashville Strong" shirts are probably printed already, but may I offer a suggestion?  Take that ink and write your legislators: local, state, federal.  Remind them that they are only employed because of how you voted.  You sent them there, you can send them home.  If they don't start working for the protection of your children, they'll be done.

Please.  The only way we change this is to send new people to office.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

You'd think just a start with an assault weapons ban would be a no-brainer, but God forbid.

And for every person who keeps saying "This is not who we are," well then who the hell are we???

Dee said...

My point exactly! But, it seems it never happens.

The only reason that I have a new congressman is because the old one quit. If he had run again, I'm certain the big ol' asshole would still be there.

Bridget's comment is spot on! WHO ARE WE?????

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...