Thursday, February 2, 2023

Seems

I may be the only one who can't cast on onto circulars.

Only Daddy and I could, uh, appreciate ostrich skin.  We've both had ostrich skin boots.  Alligator skin is also an upholstery option.  Daddy had some gator boots;  I've never taken that step.  (Ha!  "Step"!)  I do have eel skin.  Daddy had some elephant skin ones, which I've surely mentioned here before.  

No one else has heard of "closing off" stitches.  I do think that's going to be my go-to phrase from now on.

No delivery service will be getting my business tonight: it's quite rainy.

One of Daddy's namesakes (there are three) --- my son Briton --- is making appearances on two local podcasts this week.  He and his movie podcast buddies are being featured on one that spotlights various and various types of artists in Athens.  He'll be the only guest on a bibliophile cast, talking about movie adaptations of books.  He's very excited about both.


 

1 comment:

kmkat said...

Your son is going to be a celebrity!

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...