Friday, February 3, 2023

Christening

 We have a habit of naming things in this family.  Lots of different things.  Pets, of course.  We always rotated turns naming our animals, Hannah always supplying middle names (Lily Potter, Erin Rose, Rupert Harris).  

We name characters in stories we tell,  people we see and decide to build narratives about.  Hannah even names inanimate things.  For instance, her dress form --- here showing off my finally completed rollback sweater

is Melanie.

All this to say that
I'm wondering about a name for a new thing today.

4 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh shiny

Kim in Oregon said...

Is it a Rav 4 or a Highlander?

kmkat said...

That looks suspiciously like my new Hyundai Tucson. Right?

Dee said...

My car is that color. His name is DUG (deep unrelenting grey). He just turned 13.

Best wishes for your new baby.

Thrills are Sometimes Small

 Y'aaaall.  I got some Christmas crafting paper today and  my nails are nice and long. It's a nice day.