Friday, January 6, 2023

Spot Checks

 First Son, now possibly Daughter.  Three of Hannah's co-workers are COVID-positive.  It might be her turn now.  I feel left out.  There's been rain here this week, so I have had sinus headaches a few days, but that's just not the same thing.

Got groceries yesterday so I could meet my couple-of-days-long craving for chili and cornbread.  The former canned (sorry purists), the latter homemade.  Gotta say, they hit the spot.

(Stock photo;  I cut my cornbread into squares.)


1 comment:

Dee said...

I make MY cornbread into muffins! LOL

Chili sounds good for tomorrow night when it is supposed to be cold and wet around here.


We all got Covid for New Years. I surely could have done without that bit of joy.

Thrills are Sometimes Small

 Y'aaaall.  I got some Christmas crafting paper today and  my nails are nice and long. It's a nice day.