Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Just Show Some Pictures

 If you can't think of any words to type.

House's cane ornament.

Boxer angel ornament in honor of my childhood dog, Lupo.  (Named after one of Daddy's Army buddies.)

Pekingese ornament to remember Rupert and Shanghai, who became my stepdog when Dale and I got married.

Santa and sequin tree in Yoda's usual place on the hearth.  Yoda seems okay with it.

Candy Cane Crush tea from David's Tea.

A Lladro-looking, but certainly not a Lladro, Nativity.

Oh --- that spurs a memory.  For the longest time, as a child, I thought a "virgin" was some type of curve in a road.  "'Round yon virgin. . ." sounded like directions:
"You wanna visit the New Baby?  Just go 'round yon virgin.  You can't miss Him."

True story.

3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

LOL twinnie. Never going to hear that carol the same now!

Dee said...

Round 'yon virgin, just past yer Winn-Dixie on the left. You can't miss it!

Thanks for the great laugh!

kmkat said...

LOL about the virgin. Kids' mistakes are often purely logical, just wrong.
I find that when I have photos the posts practically writes itself. Thanks for showing us your ornaments!

Thrills are Sometimes Small

 Y'aaaall.  I got some Christmas crafting paper today and  my nails are nice and long. It's a nice day.