Friday, November 11, 2022

Today's Been a Wash

Today has not gone the way I imagined it.  My night-owl-ness always finds me thinking about what I can/should do the next day.  That's when I have energy and feel inspired.  The mornings, though --- ugh.  No energy, no desire to do any of the things that sounded so good the night before.

Briton's in South Carolina for a couple of days --- I was a little concerned that he was driving into the remnants of the hurricane.  It's been windy here the last couple of days and rained most of today.  He's near the beach --- hopefully it'll be clear enough there that he can get some sand between hs toes.

1 comment:

kmkat said...

I am not really a night owl, but the list of things I think of to do *tomorrow* as I lay in bed waiting for sleep is... enormous.

Speak!

 I came across a sentence reading today that said, "Shakespeare made Hamlet say..." That struck me. Writers make characters say th...