Saturday, November 19, 2022

Illustrated

There was energy and yarn enough to make a second item to go with the gift I talked about earlier.  For some reason, I associate yellow with the recipient, so:

(Can't give it away.)

If it's purple, it'll be for me.

 

The rollneck sweater that is going really slowly, and a newly cast-on hat.  Knit Picks Brava for the former, Fiesta Ballet for the latter.

This Nativity caught my eye the other day.

I realize Mary has just had a baby, but she's looking kind of rough, wouldn't you say?  And Jesus looks like Lord Farquaad.

Happy Holidays!
 


1 comment:

kmkat said...

I like that Mary is taller than Joseph, thereby proving Biblically that women are superior to the male of the species ;-)

Oh My Goodness

 My daughter just sent me to the  American Dream Nut Butter  site. (She has always been able to discover THE coolest things.)  On a lark, I ...