Thursday, October 6, 2022

Leaning Into It

I have decided that I am going to embrace my night-owl-ness and do away with the idea of Bedtime.  I actually landed on this a while back, and it has been freeing.  I don't have a job to get to, have barely any real requirements in my life, so what difference does it make?  

I set an alarm to get up and give Maddie her insulin, take Tap out, then go back to bed.  If I sleep until Noon (or later) so what?  I don't know that my natural cicadian rhythms are at work yet, but throwing off the shackles of schedules has been nice.

2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Good for you! Why not?

kmkat said...

My husband is a night owl, too. Since he retired nearly 10 years ago, he is no longer sleep-deprived; most of his jobs were daytime work. His daytime sleeping now gives me alone time, which I need. It works out pretty well!

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...