Monday, May 23, 2022

Danger, Danger Will Robinson


I don't know when I've been in a worse mood than I've been in today.  The day started crappy and deteriorated from there.  I've been mad that I've had to do anything, and the things that I did do I did angrily, which meant they went poorly, which just aggravated me even more.  The animals have been staying away from me.  Briton usually calls me after work on Monday nights, but I texted him and told him not to.  I am not good company today.  I've been stress/anger eating all day.  If I were a drinker, I assume I'd be drinking, too.  

 

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Sending a gentle pat from Oregon.

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...