Monday, January 31, 2022

*exclamation points*

Boy, it's been a big day.   

First, I got a new toaster!

 

I went to Target!  (And actually left with only the things I went in for.)

Then, I had a hiccups fit while trying to polish my nails.  Whee!

I forgot that the apple cider in the bottle was sparkling, and when I opened it after wrestling with the top for a bit, it spewed all over a countertop and part of the floor.  Stickiness, hooray!

And did I sit down on a knitting needle?  Of course I did!


2 comments:

Bridget said...

That is an attractive toaster. Ours recently died, and Tim headed to the basement and brought up a new one!? I asked him about it, and he said that the sale was such a good price, he bought a backup!

Sorry, but the idea of you hiccuping whil trying to paint your nails made me giggle.

Kim in Oregon said...

Sorry about the hiccups! Did you stand up, bend over, and drink a glass of water?

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.