Monday, January 3, 2022

Day to Day

Last night, I realized it was 11:45 pm and I hadn't made a blog post.  I had 15 minutes to come up with something that would make a genuine "today" entry, but nothing had happened to me that warranted talking about.

Nothing has happened today that is burning to be spoken of either, honestly.  I watched "The Lost Daughter" on Netflix this morning.  I adore Olivia Colman and love Ed Harris, so it's a movie that's been on my radar for a while.  I recommend it, though it's slow and moody.  Colman is just amazing.

I finished the slouchy hat last night, so the poncho is now The Only Project.  Perhaps I'll have a photo of the hat one day.

I'm not one of those to rush into new years with crazy energy or resolutions.  I've never been that much of a long-term planner, honestly.  I've never had a five-year plan for anything.  What's in front of me is what I think about.

You?


3 comments:

Bridget said...

I am also an Olivia Colman fan, I think she is an amazing actress. Haven't seen that movie yet, but I think I want to see it.
Ugh - i used to HATE it at job interviews when they would ask, "where do you see yourself in five years?" I finally just starting answering "Hopefully still above ground." And after a minute, it was clear they "got" it. But it's a stupid question under the best of circumstances.
Rant over, enjoy your day. :-)

kathy b said...

Kim,
Some days are tough. I'm one day at time these days. So much down the road for me has never been foreseen. I try, to set some goals. I 1ove your boots on insta

Kim in Oregon said...

I love OC and EH but did not love "The Lost Daughter". A bunch of unpleasant people being unpleasant--just not for me. Sorry to rend the twinniness.

Head Games

Of late, the heat here has been triggering brutal headaches.  As bad as some of my other headaches are, heat/dehydration headaches have alwa...