Monday, December 20, 2021

Santa

We bought this little toy during a trip to Helen, Georgia.  (There's a year-round Christmas shop there.)  We liked it enough to buy it, of course, but it took on something additional a few years ago.  It started snowing and ice-ing on Christmas Eve, and Hannah's boyfriend at the time plus two of Briton's friends were here and got sort of stuck.  One of Briton's friends (probably  my favorite of his friends, tbh) really took to it*, and I'm doubly happy to see it every year because of that.

 In other Santa items:

(These are gummies from my Holly Dolly advent calendar.)


*As in making Santa and the bear not only "dance" as they do, but having them make a running commentary on the events of that night.

Thrills are Sometimes Small

 Y'aaaall.  I got some Christmas crafting paper today and  my nails are nice and long. It's a nice day.