Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Said Socks

 These are the socks I finished on Christmas Day.  It's entertaining that they are almost perfect inversions of one another.

The de-Christmas-ing of the house has begun.  The goal is to pack everything up in fewer boxes than I unpacked.  The tree always goes last, because I hate to let go of the lights.

Briton found out the day after Christmas that his housemate is COVID-positive.  He was rattled, to say the least.  A negative test today seems to have eased his mind a bit.  The way the house is laid out, it's not difficult for him and Jeff to keep their distance.  Fingers crossed and wood knocked for both of them.

3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Oof on Briton. Fingers definitely crossed.
We de-Christmas on 1/1, just saying.

kathy b said...

Fingers and toes crossed!

kathy b said...

So sorry. I had to change the name of the new posts . Ugh. Techno newbie here:

https://knittinggenes.blogspot.com

Thrills are Sometimes Small

 Y'aaaall.  I got some Christmas crafting paper today and  my nails are nice and long. It's a nice day.