Friday, December 17, 2021

It's That Time of the Month

No, not that time, silly.*  It's the time of this particular month.  Children are saying, "It's  a whole week until Christmas?  It'll never get here."  Parents are saying, "There's only a week until Christmas?  I'll never get everything done."

Helping us to count down here:


Watching over the counting down: 

(both in the hall and on the tree)


Dale loved Opus (don't get me wrong, I do, too), so he's a permanent part of our holidays.  Dale also loved Snoopy, and I love Woodstock, so


Enjoy your weekend.  If you have to go out in the madness, may you stay safe and sane. 


*I finished with that years ago.  Whew!

Thrills are Sometimes Small

 Y'aaaall.  I got some Christmas crafting paper today and  my nails are nice and long. It's a nice day.