Saturday, October 30, 2021

Look for the Helpers

No, not "helpers" in the Mister Rogers sense --- not firefighters, EMTs*, etc.  "Helpers" as in anything around me lately that parts The Grey.

This pretty little leaf on the driveway:

The fact that I'm wearing sweatshirts on the regular now.

It being the time of year when there's likely a football or hockey game on TV every night, giving me something to do.

Speaking of TV: "What We Do in the Shadows"

I won't post a picture, as some might not want to see, but these rather amazing  Joro spiders are all over the place here.  Their webs are massive and beautiful, and it's fun coming across them.






2 comments:

kathy b said...

Kim. I have to look up those spiders! Seems we have had tons of webs!

Crafty in the Med said...

Autumn colours do that! Part the grey that is! keep well. Amanda x

Thrills are Sometimes Small

 Y'aaaall.  I got some Christmas crafting paper today and  my nails are nice and long. It's a nice day.