Friday, October 1, 2021

Gettin' Through a Friday

 I'm all over the place lately.  My sleep is impossibly irregular.  Projects are begun and left where they were begun, meaning the house is a mess that I don't have the energy to clean and/or pick up.  I'm either not eating or eating so much that I have gained back a third of all that weight I lost (and was so proud of myself for) last year.  All my headaches are lasting days. 

Then I walk through the house and come across this

and have to crack a little smile.

As long as you're comfortable there, Madeleine.





3 comments:

Crafty in the Med said...

Madeleine is a big gal! Beautiful puddy face! Take care Amanda x

Kim in Oregon said...

I have the chairs that match this, btw.

Bridget said...

Cats are ridiculous, always.

I feel you, I really do. xoxoxo

Thrills are Sometimes Small

 Y'aaaall.  I got some Christmas crafting paper today and  my nails are nice and long. It's a nice day.