Saturday, September 18, 2021

Movement

Yesterday, I moved a lot of the furniture in the den around.  On a complete whim.  No, there won't be many photos because not everything is truly settled, and the carpet needs work.  (Indentations and little stains you forget you'd covered over.)  

  You probably know that one wall in the den is this:


I moved my desk into that far corner, and now have empty wall space for more things.

My lower stomach muscles are reminding me that when you're 61 and live alone and some of what you want to move is heavy and unwieldy, they are going to let you know about it.  

3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

What fun to live somewhere 'new'! I like the fall background of your blog too. MAY HAVE TO COPY IT JUST SAYING.

kathy b said...

Kim, your wa11 of peop1e is amazing!!!! You have to have a math brain to put them together as you have done!

Crafty in the Med said...

Yesss careful moving the furniture so easy to strain a muscle. Have you tried putting a blanket under the heavier bits of furniture and then dragging it. It has worked for me in the past. keep well Amanda x

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...