Friday, August 13, 2021

If It's Not One Thing

Someone has been using a credit card number of mine.  I have to say "number" because I haven't had a physical card for this account in I-don't-even-know how long.  This is my first experience with anything like this, and the purchases could have been larger and more numerous, but it's still unnerving.  Thank goodness for the Timeline feature on my maps app, though, so that I can prove that I wasn't in Athens on specific days.

Although honestly, if the charges weren't for yarn, books, or pet supplies, they should have known it wasn't me.



 

3 comments:

kathy b said...

You make me laugh, but that is no fun. Usually our bank handles it all. Hope that the case

Kim in Oregon said...

So sorry to hear this has happened--it has happened to me a few times and it feels like such a violation.

Mereknits said...

It happens to us all the time I think because of gas stations and I travel so much I am at a variety of them. So sorry this happened to you, it is very unnerving.

Minnows

 (Or, as my Southern self says, "minnas.").  My Twinster asked if the treats I talked about yesterday were made of minnows.  Actua...