Saturday, August 28, 2021

As We Finish the First Week

I'm wondering how you choose your nominees.  As for me, I try to stick to the "Knit with, for, or next to" mantra in my head.  Then, unless it's someone who is an easy choice, I try to picture them in the room with me.  Honestly.  I try to imagine them in the chair in the den.  (I do most of my knitting sitting on the couch.)  If that doesn't fit, they won't be a nominee.  Maybe a bit odd, but that's how I do it.

Now, for some people you nominated, and perhaps some that I threw in, too.

 

3 comments:

kathy b said...

Thank you for the contest. I pick with Fireman's assistance to be honest. IT is because he is in the know with current entertainment ce1ebs etc. I want to be sure I'm not nominating someone who just got served papers for something! I do go by 1ooks, and by who makes my heart swe11 with kindness because of them.

Kim in Oregon said...

Jason vs. Prue is making me laugh.

msubulldog said...

I definitely imagine knitting with them. Sometimes there’s someone I really like (as an actor, etc), but for some reason I think they might not take knitting seriously or might make fun of it or not want to try—and they don’t get my vote. I have to think they would at least try and have fun with it. That’s my perfect knitting companion.

Minnows

 (Or, as my Southern self says, "minnas.").  My Twinster asked if the treats I talked about yesterday were made of minnows.  Actua...