Sunday, July 11, 2021

Welcome to My Den

Knowing that Amazon Prime Day was on the horizon, I was a good girl and began putting aside money quite a while back to buy myself a new TV.  The one I had wasn't big enough to show entire pictures.  The sides of the images were cut off.  So:


I couldn't have gone one inch bigger.  And I can't get to my DVDs too easily.  But it was worth it.  It cost a good deal less than I had put aside, so that worked out great.  The biggest difference I can tell is in the sound. When football season rolls around, I'll appreciate the fact that I can see all the field and the stats on the screen.

You can also see part of my "light curtain," and the colorized photo of Lincoln that is help and inspiration.  Oh, and cords.  Scads of cords.  Even if I wanted to move the TV elsewhere, there are a couple of cords too short to make that possible.  I think.  Maybe not.  I'm just glad I got it out of the box, set up, and working.



2 comments:

kathy b said...

Happy New TV to you!!! Im thrilled you got a good deal. One must prioritize for sports seasons!

Kim in Oregon said...

Congratulations!

Kim is Frustrated

My regular lawn guy usually starts service in April.  For a reason he explained to me quite poorly, he wasn't going to start until "...