Thursday, July 8, 2021

Pictures for Once

Once again, my Misfits box has introduced me to something new.  Behold, doughnut peaches.
As you can see, they aren't quite ripe, so I haven't tasted one yet.  I will report back.

In other adventures, I presented a found feather to the cats.
Maddie was all about it.  (Love the sticking-out tongue.)

Riley was as if to say, "You interrupted me for this?"

And simply for the sake of Cuteness:
When you search for "knitted hat patterns," all sorts of things can show up.




2 comments:

kathy b said...

You know I love the cats ... Oh my gosh. Keep those photos coming!

Mereknits said...

Love the photos, I have never heard of doughnut peaches, I want to hear all about them.

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.