Monday, June 7, 2021

Product Placement

Isn't this just the cutest little embroidery kit you ever did see?  Sorting through some drawers the other day, I came across it and a couple of others.  My intention is to start it "soonish."

This little jobbie fascinates me.  It's supposed to take the place of measuring cups and spoons.  While I'm curious as to how it works precisely, I'm more intrigued by how someone came up with the idea.  Exceedingly clever.

When I put this ring on, I knew it was going to snag on the yarn as I knit.  Still, I wore it, preferring being cute to being cautious.






 

3 comments:

kathy b said...

Oh I love a kitchen gizmo. Must look into that one !!!! Kim I love your finger polish and ring! I may do a press on mani today. It would perk my up I think. Seeing GI doc soon for what I am sure is h pylori or ulcer. The reflux is killiin me

Kim in Oregon said...

I am a big fan of Tamar.

Crafty in the Med said...

I am always on the look out for practical gadgets. There are some that are just cheap and nasty and let me down but others that I treasure. Anything to save time! Wow! Love that ring! keep well Amanda x

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...