Kim, Good girl. Get those meds adjusted. Im so sorry you are in the chokehold of depression. We love you. My therapist is doing all virtual visits and therefore they are waiving our copays. Can you find someone who can do that for you? It is hard to FIND someone in the middle of it, but you might think on whether you want to or not. I hope Georgia also is eliminating co pays. My public radio station had a hour long session with 4 psychiatrists offering help to the audience on line. They gave a lot of websites for the chicago area. I wonder if you public radio site also has some suggestions .
Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today. First stop: H Mart . Completely overwhelming. We stuck to pre-packaged things, so as not to leave fresh and/or frozen things in my car. Interesting along the way: and Now, I'm not trying to be culturally insensitive, but, no thanks. Next: a rotating sushi bar.* Delicious. I tried to keep myself in check, as Hannah was paying. Let's just say I could have eaten much more. Then back to her apartment to watch "Barbie." She had even bought special drinks. Another special day. *The sushi rotated, not the building.
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete transparency, I will tell you mine: Craig Ferguson Barry Gibb Martin Sheen Rashida Jones Rachel Maddow Olivia Wilde Your turn! Leave your nominees in the Comments section through Monday night, August 6th at 11:59 pm (Eastern). And in the meantime, our current KH will be musing over the last days of his reign:
Comments