Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Roundup

Last night, I made some sourdough cornbread.

I was finally successful with a sourdough starter, and, having planned to make cornbread yesterday, I winged it and combined the two.  It worked out very well.

The whole bread thing gives me at least one thing to do each day.  Walking Tap is another.  Otherwise, I'm still pretty much at a loss.  The appointment with my psychiatrist is tomorrow morning, so. . .  Fingers crossed.

Some of you have been blizzarded in the last couple of day;  I hope you're all well and warm.  It's been cold and windy here, to the point of Mr. Tap curling up on the quilt that's just in front of a heat vent.  Madeleine and Riley are out on the back porch in the sunshine most of every day.  Also, those space heaters I had to buy are getting good use.





1 comment:

kathy b said...

Kim, I m so so glad you know how to handle this awful disease. IM sorry you are suffering. Your bread looks great. I heard this the other day: We are all born with value and worth: you don't have to earn it.

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...