Friday, January 29, 2021

Projecting On

So, in the middle of all this, I have been knitting occasionally.

This is a reversible broken rib scarf out of an odd ball of sock yarn I came across.  

I'm also working on a pullover hoodie


and a "library capelet":


As usual, I can't tell you the specific names of the yarns.  I don't know why keeping track of that type of thing has never interested me, but it simply hasn't.

Just a few days ago, when Tap and I took our walk, I was in t-shirt sleeves.  Today, it was two layers of leggings, socks, two shirts, and a hat.  As I type this, I'm still wearing two shirts, but am down to a single pair of leggings.  Barefoot, as I usually am.  Yep, barefoot.  




2 comments:

kathy b said...

Pullover is adorable!!! I can't wait to see yours ! Kim I enjoy seeing you knit anything and everything!

Mereknits said...

That hoodie is wonderful and I love the shorter poncho. Stay warm.

Oh My Goodness

 My daughter just sent me to the  American Dream Nut Butter  site. (She has always been able to discover THE coolest things.)  On a lark, I ...