Friday, January 15, 2021

Environs

 My coffee table is laden with

1) a stack of four books.  I can't really concentrate on any of them when I crack their spines;

2) my notebook of lists, ideas, and other detritus;

3) bottles of nail polish, because when I can't focus on anything else, they're something I can put to use;

4) a bottle of water, as it's important to stay hydrated;

5) three balls of yarn for three projects that I can't get going on;

6) a bottle of CBD oil to help me through this blistering headache;

7) a bottle of hand lotion, the Den One;

8) dental floss (TMI yet?);

9) lip balm (less eww-y than the floss);

10) a roll of Scotch tape, for which I have no explanation.

What's up around your place?

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

Well mine is filled with toys from Little Buddy, his hotel/elevator toy, a toy bank/safe, a steering wheel and a puzzle. Nothing of mine! Stay safe.

kathy b said...

Ummm: coffee press. Ca t leash. Throws : knitting scissors and. Clipboard. Peptobismal

More Than Enough

So, you're watching something online, and it breaks for commercial, and next to the little countdown clock is the message "Send to ...