Thursday, December 10, 2020

Strollin'

Tap and I took a walk through the neighborhood this morning, and everything was going smoothly

until . . .


NOPE.

Tap will, without fail, stop and turn around toward home when he feels we've gone far enough on our walks.  Even if I'm game for going further, he is having none of it.  And as soon as the inflatable yard decorations hit his field of vision, he stopped and spun so quickly that the leash knocked my phone out of my hand.

Honestly, it was kind of funny.

 

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Well IM sure he got over it! You are a funny one to laugh! I don't like the big blow up decor. Im old fashioned. I don't like them all lying down al day

First Nose, Then Fish

As cute as the entire piece is, I doubt that any part of the Starry Night Bunny will enchant me more than this single stitch in peach: Look ...