Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Popping In

I changed my theme here because, even though I prefer the Christmas-y star, it was hard to read the print against that background.  Keep in mind that I am thinking of the background now as Christmas lights, one of My Favorite Things EVER.

Have any of you had those long strips of air-filled "pillows" used in packing?


 I have discovered that stretching them out and stepping on the "pillows" to pop them is as satisfying as popping regular bubble wrap. 


 

4 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Well I learned something new.

kathy b said...

I always feel guilty when all that plastic air is in the box. But I didn't put it there! Haha. I love your lights background. I need to get out in the dark and see the lights. Lately we are just locked up tight by 445 when the sun is down!

Mereknits said...

I am going to give that a try, it would be a perfect activity for a little boy I know who has trouble walking. Stay safe.

kmkat said...

Oooh, I must try that!

Here's My Decision

 That slub yarn I posted?  I've decided what to do with it.  Thank you, Noro Magazine. I realize it's just a long loop of a scarf, b...