Friday, December 4, 2020

Muppetry

Briton and his podcastmates have just started talking about The Muppets and their movies.  He is beside himself because, as he has said there before, he was raised on them.  (He's also told people that Abraham Lincoln and Jim Henson were treated as near-deities in his familial home.)  ANYway, he and the other two guys spent a few minutes talking about which Muppet they would each be.  As a sucker for quizzes and such, I naturally looked up several "Which Muppet Am I?"s, took them, and got varied results.


I'm pretty cool with each of those, though in my head, I'd like to be



















 

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Well , no doubt I'd be miss Piggy. Loud. Loving and wanting her hair to look good for Kermie!

First Nose, Then Fish

As cute as the entire piece is, I doubt that any part of the Starry Night Bunny will enchant me more than this single stitch in peach: Look ...