Sunday, December 13, 2020

Do You. . .

. . . read other comments on blogs or Facebook before you leave one?  I don't.  I think it's like reading other people's mail --- none of my business.  Strictly between the commentor and the author. 

. . .mind spoilers for movies and TV shows?  I don't.  There may be individual cases along when I want to be kept in the dark (don't tell me who won "Great British Bake Off}, but in general I don't mind.

. . .have ingredients or flavors that automatically make food or drink appeal to you?  I've got a bunch: green onions, sour cream, blue cheese, caramel, spearmint, white cheddar, ranch, toffee, pecans, honey, lime, more that aren't coming to mind at the moment.

. . .love to zsush your scissors through wrapping paper?  Yeah, me, too.  In fact, I'm disappointed when that doesn't happen.






3 comments:

kathy b said...

I do read the comments. I consider them teaching points for all of us. Especially if someone is posting questions or asks for tricks. I've learned a lot that way. I can see how you see otherwise though. :) Things that make me want to eat are: the smell of bacon, the smell of Coffee and the mention of bread!

Bridget said...

I generally read the comments, because it drives me nuts if every single comment is the same one, then I'll skip commenting myself. I figure if you commented, you know it's public.

Most of the time I don't mind spoilers, but if it's something I really don't want to know about, I'm good at avoiding them. What bugs me are people who tell you when you didn't even ask!

If something includes garlic and onions, I'm a happy camper. For non-savory, chocolate as an ingredient is quite pleasing.

I do enjoy the scissors thing, but it doesn't seem to happen for me that often.

Kim in Oregon said...

It kind of depends how many comments there are. I often don't, I think, as a rule.
I don't mind spoilers unless it is a mystery thing. Sometimes though I can enjoy something more knowing that everyone does/doesn't get blown up in the last five minutes.
I think there are enough foods I'm not crazy about that nothing is an 'all in' for me, except maybe dark chocolate.
Yes yes yes on the scissors.

First Nose, Then Fish

As cute as the entire piece is, I doubt that any part of the Starry Night Bunny will enchant me more than this single stitch in peach: Look ...