Friday, November 27, 2020

Scenes

I'm not doing much Christmas decorating this year, as we'll --- hopefully --- celebrate at Hannah's.  I have, though, set out my new Nativity scene:

 


It's so cute that the Wise Men brought yarn, a mouse, and some fish.

I've hung my horse head "wreath" on the front door, and wreaths around the light fixtures on either side of the front door.  I've got some Santa spindle-like things that I'll hang somewhere.  That's gonna be it, unless I get just super motivated.

Today, I'm knitting and watching football.  And sneezing and coughing and blowing my nose and dealing with the just-added sore throat.



3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

ANCHOR DOWN!

kathy b said...

Oh my gosh, ITS PURRFECT. THe cutest animal creche I've ever seen!!Enjoy the weekend. !

Bridget said...

OMG I LOVE that nativity!! Where did you find such a wonderful thing?

Tuesday Means Little Needles

And, in my case, sort of small projects.  Remember that big bird chart from a bit ago?  (Not a Big Bird chart;  that would be an altogether ...