Sunday, October 11, 2020

Mail Call

Some of you are also doing this: I've been writing postcards to voters for the last several days.  Voters here in Georgia, plus in Kentucky and Michigan, will be getting cards with my purple ink on them.  I'm not sure if it's my posture, or the way I hold my pen or what, but I can't do too many at a time without my arm starting to hurt.  I think I'm down to about 50 more to go.

On the subject of mail, I've been giving avid bookshop here in Athens as much business as I can during the pandemic.  Most of it is to support a local business, but some of it is so I'll get these cool packages from them:




1 comment:

kathy b said...

You go Kim. Me too. Im asking for more addressed tomorrow. I mailed some out by yesterday's deadline. I use Wisconsin tourist cards...

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.