Thursday, October 15, 2020

Finishes

I have tried to begin posts with each of the following, but nothing spurred a whole entry, so here they are all together.  Then I'll be done with them.


Reading, reading, reading:

The Collected Schizophrenias 

Stamped

A Monster Calls

Walking With the Wind

Inferno

Prognosis

and some others.


All the Michigan ACLU Please Vote postcards have been finished and mailed back.


I watched "Anna Christie" (Garbo Speaks!)


My dandy lion/dandelion guy is done:



(Tap wishes me to share this photo of his most recent BarkBox toys, even though they have nothing to do with the "finishing" theme.)



















1 comment:

Bridget said...

Oh I LOVE your lion! Great work.

And please tell Tap that his toys look like they will be a lot of fun. And give him a kiss from me!

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.