Thursday, September 10, 2020

Chip

 So, I have a chipped tooth.  Not a painful, just chipped.  (My right maxillary lateral incisor.  Yes, I totally had to look that up.)

  I have no idea how long it's been chipped, or how it chipped.  See, I don't look at myself in the mirror much at all.  Hardly ever, even, on a daily basis.  If I want to get my hair to look cute, I'll look in the mirror as I dry it.  If it's a mascara day, I look in the mirror to put that on.  ('Cause that's about all the make-up you need during Mask Times.)  But for some reason last week, I looked in the mirror and saw the chip.  And now I get to go have it seen about next week.

Whee?

3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Sorry about that. I find myself looking at myself twice a day to brush my hair. Never look at the teeth though.

Mereknits said...

Big bummer, hope you get it fixed fast.

kathy b said...

oh man. I Loathe tooth issues. Any tooth issue. Im a big baby about the dentist. I hope it is an inexpensive and quick fix

Kim is Frustrated

My regular lawn guy usually starts service in April.  For a reason he explained to me quite poorly, he wasn't going to start until "...