Monday, August 17, 2020

So. . . The Contests

As you spend this week narrowing down your Knitters' Companion nominees to three males and three females, let me tell you who you do not have to nominate.  All of these people earned immediate entry into the contests by winning or being the runners-up in the last couple of contests.  Again, don't nominate

Henrik Lundqvist 

Lin-Manuel Miranda

Prince Harry

Jeff Bridges

Helen Mirren

Olivia Colman

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Michelle Obama


Nominations open Friday and go through mid-day Sunday.  Ideally, and depending on how many names there are to fit into the draws, voting will start one week from today.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Can't wait. I have my picks ready.

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.